Monday, January 4, 2010

DIVERTORS-GIVE ME A BREAK

Divertors, what a joke. I'm tired of large product companies blaming or coming down hard on salons and stylists for their problem. Divertors, for people that do not know the term, are people who buy large amount of named products for the purpose of reselling to stores, for profit. Excuse me big companies, but you can stop the issue. Let me see if I understand the game: it is illegal to warehouse products to resell to stores, but once the products make it to the shelves, its legal. Well big companies, just say to the stores, let me see a legal invoice that you purchased the products resting on your shelves from a legal distributor and it's okay. Don't have that legal invoice, then stores, you can be sued. Case closed, diverting reduced.

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt agree with you more! Its always the big guy blaming the little guy.....

    ReplyDelete

MEASRUE TWICE; CUT ONCE.

Hey, that axiom holds true for builders. How about the person cutting your hair????? You the consumer better hope the person waving their sh...